Friday, June 24, 2005

I Hate

For some reason you like my blog...so you like some part (not the physical way) of me. There are somethings I hate.I would list down what I hate.Lets check if we have same dislikes.

If you are a girl, unmarried, 20+,iyer, non (even social) drinking/smoking (includes gudan garam) and smart-ass...and you dislike all that i dislike, you have every reason to call me up for a (mango) drink.

The comedian i hate the most- S.S.Chandran

The Politician i.h.t.m - Ramadoss

The smell - Exnora Garbage Lorries

The social activist - Revathy

The drink - soyamilk

The sect - Programmers (who cannot think)

The cameraman - P.C.Sreeram (I hate his disposition not his works)

The Minister - Murli Manohar Joshi

The compere - SCV chics

The channel - Raj Digital

The serial - Metti oli

The car - Santro

The actor - Murali

The place - Office (Monday Mornings and Friday Evenings)

The dress - Lungi

0 of my fans were here!:

 

The Ashwin Ramasamy Show Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template